As you know, there have been limited posts from me. My evenings and weekends have just been extremely busy and I haven't been able to focus on putting my thoughts/questions/rants down lately. I do have plenty of notes in my Moleskine on what I want to discuss, so part of my system is still intact!
Some things on my mind that I want to address:
- Gmail is an amazing resource
- I'm really getting into using Flickr
- There are plenty of services that I would like to have that text messaging and RSS could solve
- ESPN continues to impress me with their understanding of branding
- TiVo seems to be waking up
- How long will there be a market to pay $1.99 for TV show episodes via iTunes?
- Please add your name to the Business Thoughts Frappr map!
- Running in my 3rd marathon this weekend
- TV, Radio, XM/Sirius; the marketing game is changing quickly
Much more to come.